DETAILS of the COMPANY
The website www.europabs.eu and trade name EUROPA INNOVATION BS is owned by DIARI BV, the details are the following.
Registered office: Jan van Galenstraat 335
Zip Code: 1061 AZ
City: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: the company is registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Amsterdam (KvK), under number 72771097.
- DIARI’s 7 RULES to guarantee your privacy
- We adopt full transparency with regard to your personal data: we tell you why, how long and where it is stored.
- We only use your data for the indicated purposes.
- We only retain the necessary data and only for as long as we really need it.
- We will always try our best to process your data safely and carefully and to protect it against unauthorized access and loss.
- If we use third parties to process your information, we guarantee that we only work with third parties who share our principles.
- We will never sell your data.
- We are always happy to help you with any questions about how we use your data.
Please, consider that the information contained herein only concerns the processing of your personal data on our website.
- Personal data/ Personal Information
Personal data/Personal Information is data that is either directly about you or can be traced back to you. We process this data to provide you with the services you request and the answers to your questions, or to assess your application. We handle your personal data with great care. DIARI processes your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Dutch Telecommunications Act.
- What personal data do we process?
DIARI processes your personal data when you fill in our contact form and /or, more in general, when you provide your personal information to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name
– Company (if applicable)
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by submitting an application or responding to a vacancy (including your curriculum vitae).
- Why do we need this information?
DIARI processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– to enable you to request (information about) our products and services;
– to offer webinars and online demos of our products and services;
– to enable you to sign in to your account and use our services;
– to analyse statistics and optimise the website;
– to keep you up to date about our commercial developments and offers via our newsletter, if you have subscribed to it, or if you are already our client and have not opted-out from receiving this kind of communication;
– to handle your incoming questions and requests, for example via a contact form or via e-mail.
- How long do we keep your data?
We will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. If you have specific questions about how long we keep your data, please contact: email@example.com
- With whom do we share your personal data?
DIARI will never sell your data to third parties. We will only share your personal information when this is necessary for processing your request, for the execution of the agreement we have with you, or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude data processing agreements with all companies processing your data on our behalf and under our instructions, to guarantee you the same level of protection and confidentiality of your data.
Please note: our website may contain links to web pages of other providers for which we cannot guarantee full protection of your personal data. We, therefore, advise you to read the Privacy Statements of these third parties carefully.
This website is hosted on a server datacenter in Eemshaven & Amsterdam (NL) provided and managed by SiteGround Hosting Ltd. 3rd Floor, 11-12 St. James’s Square London SW1Y 4LB (UK).
The information concerning the way this Provider processes personal information and the data processing agreement we have in place can be retrieved on this Siteground site page.
- QUESTIONS, claims and queries.
If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of possible abuse, or if you simply have questions about our security measures, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YOUR RIGHTS: Right of access, correction, deletion, etc.
You have the right to access and view the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to correct and adjust your information. Further, within the margins allowed by current legislation, you have the right to block the processing of your personal information and/or have this deleted.
You can send your requests to email@example.com.
DIARI will respond to your request(s) as soon as possible, in any case within four (4) weeks.
- Where do we process your data?
We would love to keep you informed about our new products and initiatives. Please consider that DIARI operates a strict “opt-in” policy. This means that if you are not already our customer, we are not going to send you any newsletter or information unless you have requested to receive these updates from us. If you wish to receive our newsletter/information, we will have to ascertain that you are the owner of the e-mail address you are using and you actually agree to receive the newsletter. This data is only collected to send you the newsletter and to document our entitlement to do so. This data will not be sold to third parties. You can cancel your order of our newsletter and revoke your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where you are already a customer, you can withdraw your authorization to receive our newsletter and information by sending us an email at: email@example.com, or click the link underneath every marketing communication we send you, and we will immediately take you off from our marketing list.